Via an integrated and coherent approach, promoting sustainable development provides the opportunity to join together all our company values, whether in our internal practices or through the project assignments we carry out for our clients.
Sustainable development underPINs our values
Environmental and social issues are becoming a greater challenge every day in light of climate changes, greater-awareness of biodiversity, urbanisation, and the constant depletion of natural resources. Without the extensive development of methods and practices by all economic actors concerned, such environmental degradation will increase significantly in the future.
To Artelia, it is this permanent innovation in the way of designing projects and imagining the future which is at the source of sustainable development. Our group fully adheres to the need for this progress, as well as to the values and commitments required for it to take place.
An efficient organisation to drive sustainable development
The Department of Risk Management and Management System is in charge of coordinating and developing the CSR policy defined by the group’s Executive Committee.
The process is backed up by:
- Regular discussions with operational staff, the Human Resources Department, the Office Management Department and Purchasing Department
- Constant collection of the data required to determine CSR indicators
- Drafting of an annual CSR report in line with French legislation
- Assessing the company’s carbon footprint
- Organising an annual event dedicated to CSR issues (commitment days)