Exploration & Production
For more than fifty years, the Group has specialised in the design and revamping of complex oil & gas structures in offshore and onshore environments. Its responsive, multidisciplinary teams operate in France and internationally in associated sectors (maritime facilities, environment and renewable energy).
A wide range of services:
- Greenfield and brownfield project engineering: feasibility, conceptual and preliminary studies, front-end engineering design (FEED), detail studies, procurement, construction management and commissioning assistance.
- More than 50 years of experience in facility integrity studies.
- Offshore structural expertise: revamping, reinforcements, drilling & workover, life extension, fire networks, maritime and environmental impact studies.
- Recognised expertise in offshore and subsea structures and vessels: design and verification of jackets, bridges, footbridges, cantilever torches, cabins, modules, risers and associated protection systems, sea-fastening, berthing structures, sealine laying towers and ramps, underwater arches.
- Static and dynamic calculations, fatigue, seismicity, load out, lifting, transport, impact, push-over, etc.
- Negotiation of national and international framework agreements.
Widely-varying studies in all engineering fields:
- Project management, processes, costs, planning, environmental studies, general installation, piping, civil works, steel structures, electricity, digital control systems, instrumentation, rotating machines, inspection, expediting, procurement, construction management, pre-commissioning and commissioning, start-up.