The Artelia Group, which has over 50 years of experience in industry, specialises in the design and revamping of gas transportation and storage facilities.
A wide range of activities:
- Project management (feasibility studies, front-end engineering design (FEED), detail studies, procurement, construction management, commissioning assistance).
- Environmental, impact, hazard and social studies.
- Design of regeneration skids, nitrogen production units, absorption units, dehydration units, primary separation, desulfurisation and odorisation units, and turnkey oxygen units.
- Compressor installations: filling, injection, transport.
- Transport pipeline studies (bio-methane injection, countdown stations).
- Design, revamping and upgrading of truck and wagon loading stations, revamping of turnkey loading arms, revamping and upgrading of gas spheres and butane lines.
- Negotiation of national and international framework agreements.
Widely-varying studies in all engineering skills:
- Project management, processes, costs, planning, environmental studies, general installation, piping, civil works, steel structures, electricity, digital control systems, instrumentation, rotating machines, inspection, expediting, procurement, construction management, pre-commissioning and commissioning, start-up.