Context & Issues
The ISAE –SUPAERO aeroacoustic wind tunnel project aims to replace wind tunnel S4 at the ENSICA (National School of Aeronautical Construction) site.
- Square circuit measuring 1.8 x 1.8 m².
- Air velocity: 80 m/s.
- Acoustic isolation experimentation room (anechoic chamber) measuring 8 x 8 x 8 m3.
- Aerodynamic, acoustic and aeroacoustic tests possible in open or closed circuit configurations.
- Construction of the preparation and control building.
- Construction of facilities associated with the wind tunnel (technical operation facilities).
- Supply of aerodynamic and acoustic instrumentation (measuring devices) to ensure smooth operation of the wind tunnel.
- Surface area: 800 m²
- Wind tunnel circuit: 100 m total length
- Motorised fan: approx. 1MW
- Specific skills required in the fields of:
- Mechanical engineering
- Acoustic installations
- Power and lighting circuits
- REVIT digital mock-up