Rehabilitation and transformation of an atypical office building which offered ideal conditions for reversibility (high ceilings, large windows, unobstructed views, etc.). The building, built in 1947, will make way for almost 20 social housing units.
- Study of the reversibility of the existing building and the multiple uses of an office building in the context of a restructuring with extension to accommodate social housing and activities.
- Evolutivity of uses throughout the works to optimise the occupation of the building.
- Maximisation of the conservation of the existing building within the framework of the new project.