The Artelia Group, which has over 50 years of experience in industry, specialises in the design and revamping of LNG terminals.
A wide range of activities:
- Project management (feasibility studies, front-end engineering design (FEED), detail studies, procurement, construction management, commissioning assistance).
- Environmental, impact, hazard and societal studies.
- Design of 180,000 cubic-metre tanks operating at -163 degrees Celsius (finite element thickness calculation, 3D / 4D model design, structural expert appraisals, fire networks).
- Design, revamping and upgrading of loading stations for trucks and wagons.
Revamping of turnkey loading arms.
- Negotiation of national and international framework agreements.
Widely-varying studies in all engineering skills:
- Project management, processes, costs, planning, environmental studies, general installation, piping, civil work, steel structure, electricity, digital control system, instrumentation, rotating machine, inspection, expediting, procurement, construction management, pre- commissioning and commissioning, start-up.