Petrochemical & chemical
The Artelia Group, which has over 50 years of experience in industry, specialises in the revamping of petrochemical and chemical units and the construction of new units.
A wide range of activities:
- Feasibility studies, front-end engineering design (FEED), detail studies, project management, procurement, construction management, commissioning assistance.
- Revamping of existing units (catalytic cracking, power generation units, aromatic units, resin units, plastic units, hydrogen, ethane, torch networks, steam networks, utilities, etc.).
- Construction of new facilities (chlorine units, hydrogen production, superclaus, ADBLUE, manufacturing buildings, etc.).
- Negotiation of national and international framework agreements.
Widely-varying studies in all engineering fields:
- Project management, processes, costs, planning, environmental studies, general installation, piping, civil works, steel structures, electricity, digital control systems, instrumentation, rotating machines, inspection, expediting, procurement, construction management, pre-commissioning and commissioning, start-up.