Artelia has more than 50 years of recognised experience in the field of refining.
The Group carries out 900,000 hours of engineering work in this field each year. It specialises in the revamping of petroleum units and the construction of new units.
A wide range of activities:
- Outlines, feasibility studies, HSE, applications for authorisation to prospect, front-end engineering design (FEED), detail studies, project management, procurement, construction management, commissioning assistance.
- Revamping of existing facilities (distillation, fluid catalytic cracking, reforming, ethyl tert-butyl ether (ETBE), isomerisation, diethanolamine (DEA), amine, polyalphaolefin (PAO), hydrodesulphurisation (HDS), gas plants, water strippers, power generation units, torch networks, steam networks, utilities, etc.).
- Construction of new facilities (packinox, hydrogen, waste oil treatment, etc.).
- Energy efficiency, reduction of operating costs, logistics, upgrading of HSE constraints.
Turnkey projects and EPCM.
- Negotiation of national and international framework agreements.
Widely-varying studies in all engineering fields:
- Project management, processes, costs, planning, environmental studies, general installation, piping, civil works, steel structures, electricity, digital control systems, instrumentation, rotating machines, inspection, expediting, procurement, construction management, pre-commissioning and commissioning, start-up.