Partial deconstruction of the Peugeot plant
Context & Issues
Stringent constraints regarding delivery dates due to property transactions (CARREFOUR – SGP).
- Complete dismantling of the buildings prior to demolition (including dismantling of car assembly lines).
- Removal of asbestos: 80,000 m² of asbestos-containing cement cladding.
- Removal of 60,000 m² of bituminous waterproofing.
- Removal of 72,000 m of braided asbestos joints on the glass roof.
- Demolition of 320,000 m² distributed over 40 buildings.
- Demolition of 500 m of underground galleries.