Context & Issues
Construction of a inpatient/day surgery building and raising of the central ring-shaped building at Charles Nicolle hospital.
- Procedure in compliance with the French public buildings procurement law.
- Delivery of the inpatient/day surgery building: 2nd quarter of 2019.
- Delivery of the central ring-shaped building: 2nd quarter of 2021.
- Surface: 12 000 m²
Inpatient/day surgery building:
- 20 operating rooms, 2 interventional imaging rooms, 2 endoscopy rooms, 1 multi-purpose room.
- 20 day-care beds.
Central ring-shaped building:
- 20 surgical resuscitation beds, 20 medical resuscitation beds, 35 continuous surgical monitoring beds, 14 intensive care beds, 60 respiratory medicine beds.