Fairmont 5* luxury hotel and high-end residence
190 rooms and 80 apartments
Context & Issues
The project consists of an elongated building comprising:
- a 12,000 m² full basement level that accommodates a car park, the plant rooms, a laundry room, some of the kitchens, premises for the staff and a spa,
- a ground floor, with the hotel lobby, the three restaurants and the bar on one side, and the ball room, meeting rooms, shops and entrance to the residence on the other,
- four floors for the 190 rooms and 80 apartments,
- the top floor, which accommodates a ski bar and a swimming pool.
- Gross floor area: approximately 52,000 m².
- Reinforced concrete structure, very tall columns, solid concrete slab and masonry walls.
- Steel exterior cladding, footbridge and outdoor staircases.
- Exterior joinery made of aluminium.
- Interior joinery made of wood, metal or glass.
- Brick or breeze block walls.
- Stone, marble or carpeted flooring.
- Suspended ceilings made of fibrous plaster with mouldings.
- Solar water heater for domestic hot water.
- Power, lighting and communication networks.
- Process, BMS and automation systems.