Construction of a real estate programme consisting of social housing, off-plan purchase units and student accommodation, forming part of a comprehensive programme also comprising offices, shops and public amenities.
Construction of 15 buildings on top of an existing warehouse.
- Surface area: 74,000 m².
- 1,100 housing units built in the context of several operations, including:
- 50% social housing in behalf of I3F, Paris Habitat, RIVP and SNI.
- 25% open-market housing units on behalf of CDC.
- 25 % units for first-time buyers on behalf of Icade Promotion Logement.
- Consolidation of the existing structural framework using jet grouting.
- In consideration of the complexity of the interfaces between the existing building and the new buildings, a finite-element digital model of the structural framework was developed to ensure an optimised, robust design.
- Constraints related to a tramline passing through the building were taken into account, with extra acoustic insulation (35 dBa) being added on the facades. Likewise, noise-related constraints due to the nearby existing railway lines (creation of the “Evangile” RER (high-speed suburban rail) station) were factored in, by installing anti-vibration supports and completely detaching one of the buildings from the rest of the structure.
- Compliant with French “BBC” (low-energy building) standards – in the context of the Climate Change Plan developed by the City of Paris.