« Pulse »
Artelia has handed over the Pulse building (France), which will accommodate the Paris 2024 Olympics and Paralympics Organising Committee. This pilot operation is exemplary from an energy and carbon standpoint on account of its use of timber and bio-based materials, some of them reused. Thanks to this project a precedent has been set to reuse raised flooring materials across the Île-de-France region.
- Pilot operation in terms of a low carbon building
- Wood-concrete mixed structure
- 2016 BREEAM standard – Very Good | 2015 HQE standard “Excellent”
- Surface area: total floor area 29,569m²
- Staff restaurant| Cafeteria | Shops
- Underground car park: 232 spaces