The City of Paris is renovating 155 school buildings with the aim of reducing their energy consumption by 30% over the next 15 years.
The Design-Build-Operate contract includes a performance guarantee.
It currently covers 140 schools, including:
- mainly nursery and primary schools
- secondary schools
- ancillary buildings and housing
The programme of works covers:
- the buildings (insulation and glazing)
- heat production, distribution and regulation
- summer indoor temperature regulation and ventilation
- reliable performance monitoring over the 15-year period and achievement of commitments