Present in Morocco for more than 45 years, Artelia Maroc was created from the merger of: Coteba Maroc, Sogreah Morocco, Auxitec.
Coteba Maroc was formed in 1974 to build the new OCP headquarters in Casablanca, and Sogreah Maroc to carry out activities in the fields of water, sanitation, maritime and hydro-agricultural development.
Following this merger, Artelia Maroc has established itself as one of the leading engineering companies in Morocco.
With its new scope, Artelia Maroc will become a major engineering player in Morocco, benefiting from the Group’s synergies and a scale that is better suited to the competition, with a shared commitment to growth.
Artelia Maroc is a limited company incorporated under Moroccan law, which has retained the specific characteristics, know-how and dynamism of the three companies, while bringing creativity and a spirit of innovation to its teams.
Through these 3 areas of expertise: Building, Industry, Water & Infrastructure, each with its own design office and project management team, ARTELIA Maroc has been involved in a number of iconic projects such as the Royal Mansour Hotel in Casablanca, the Yves Saint Laurent Museum in Marrakech and the Maroc Telecom Tower in Rabat, Head Office of the Office Chérifien des Phosphates, ST Microelectronic Bouskoura, CHU Smart Healthcare City Benguerir Hospital, Reinforcement of the water supply for the town of Chefchaouen and service to the rural populations of Chefchaoun and Tétouan, Drinking water programme for rural populations, etc.
- Urban development
- Building & Multi-sites
- Infrastructure & Mobility
- Energy & Environment
Fields of expertise
The Water, Infrastructure and Mobility Unit
This unit supports our customers and manages projects in the fields of:
- Sewerage (wastewater and stormwater) and wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs)
- Urban and rural drinking water and treatment plants
- Urban and tourist development, external works, hydro-agriculture
- Environmental engineering
- Urban transport infrastructure development (tramways, BRT lines, etc.)
- Renewable energy
- Dams and hydraulic structures
- Port and maritime works
The design office specialising in infrastructures adds to our expertise by providing technical studies for the following work packages:
- External works
The Building, Industry and Multisites unit
This unit supports our customers and manages projects in the following areas:
- Project management and multi-disciplinary engineering and design departments (MOE and BET)
- Project Management Assistance (PMA)
- Delegated project management (MOD)
- Scheduling, control and coordination (OPC)
- External audit and monitoring
A design office specialising in building construction broadens the expertise of the BIM expertise by providing technical studies for the following work packages:
- Fluids (Air conditioning & Plumbing)
- Electricity (High & Low Voltage)
An Industrial unit:
This unit supports our customers and manages projects in the fields of :
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage