Nuclear Industry & Big Science
Artelia, a multinational, multidisciplinary consultancy, engineering and project management group which have the technical and regulatory expertise required to perform assignments in a wide range of fields within the nuclear industry.
Principia, an engineering company developing offers to the energy sectors, joined the Artelia group in 2020.
A wide range of fields
- Fuel cycle
- Reactor fleets
- Nuclear medicine
- Research and development
- Nuclear energy
- Scientific facilities
- Military applications
- Drainage and dismantling activities
A comprehensive expertise
- Hardened buildings and nuclear facilities.
- Nuclear pools: liners and framework.
- Chemical and mechanical processes.
- Solid waste and effluent storage and treatment units.
- Automated high-security handling, lifting and transfert systems.
- Complex multi-technology equipment (test benches, prototypes, demonstrators, diagnostics and remote handling systems).
- Assessment and modelling of short and long term risks of radionuclide releases.
- Mechanical components RCC-M assessment.
- Project management
- Assistance to the owner
- Design engineering
- Construction management
- Turnkey projects
- Industrial development of prototypes
- Maintenance and operational support
Solutions to your nuclear safety challenges
- In-house tools for managing nuclear safety requirements, risk analysis and project needs applied to the nuclear industry.
- Comprehensive seismic studies for new and existing structures of all types.
- Integration of constraints relating to containment, radiation protection, criticality, fire, explosion and missile effect.
- Consideration of site conditions and of durability, maintainability and operation requirements.
- FE Analysis: thermemchanical, fluids, thermal...
- Code checking RCC-M, RCC-MR, RCC-MRx, RCC-W ETC-C...
From design to dismantling, Artelia supports you throughout the nuclear project life cycle
CEA DEN CERN
FUSION FOR ENERGIE
ORANO CHIMIE & ENRICHISSEMENT