Nuclear Industry & Big Science
Artelia, a multinational, multidisciplinary consultancy, engineering and project management group which have the technical and regulatory expertise required to perform assignments in a wide range of fields within the nuclear industry.
A wide range of fields
- Fuel cycle
- Reactor fleets
- Nuclear medicine
- Research and development
- Nuclear energy
- Scientific facilities
- Military applications
- Drainage and dismantling activities
A comprehensive expertise
- Hardened buildings and nuclear facilities
- Chemical and mechanical processes
- Solid waste and effluent storage and treatment units
- Automated high-security handling, lifting and transfer systems.
- Complex multi-technology equipment (test benches, prototypes, demonstrators, diagnostics and remote handling systems)
- Assessment and modelling of short and long term risks of radionuclide releases
- Project management
- Conceptual and dimensional
- Design studies
- Construction management
- Design services and construction supervision
- Assistance to owners
- Turnkey projects
- Industrial development of prototypes
- In-service support
Solutions to your nuclear safety challenges
- In-house tools for managing nuclear safety requirements, risk analysis and project needs applied to the nuclear industry.
- Comprehensive seismic studies for new and existing structures of all types.
- Integration of constraints relating to containment, radiation protection, criticality, fire, explosion and missile effect.
- Consideration of site conditions and of durability, maintainability and operation requirements.
- Analysis, drafting and checking of safety standards.
From design to dismantling, Artelia supports you throughout the nuclear project life cycle