Artelia often leads or takes an active part in collaborative R&D projects both in France (for ANR, the French National Research Agency, for regional research clusters, for French ministries, etc.) and in the context of the EU framework programme.
These collaborative projects are particularly fruitful as they involve exchanges with partners from both the public and private sectors, at an international level in the case of European projects.
Some examples of collaborative projects
- Energy: EMACOP (national project on marine, coastal and harbour energy, IREX and Ministry of Ecology), HYDROFLUV (high-performance river current turbine, Single Inter-ministerial Fund (FUI), certified by TENERRDIS, DERBI, DREAM).
- Water: Development of a multi-model coupling methodology including a change in dimension. Validation using a realistic case involving coastal dynamics (CIFRE thesis by Mehdi-Pierre Daou thanks to a collaboration agreement with the INRIA).
- Environment: REFRINDD (Sustainable redevelopment of brownfield sites, ADEME), OSS-CYANO (Development of an optical sensor and drone system for spatial surveillance of cyanobacteria in continental aquatic ecosystems, ANR), Analysis of resource flows within a region and of the associated environmental pressures: assessment and comparison of scenarios for decision-aid purposes (thesis by Jean-Yves Courtonne thanks to a collaboration agreement with the INRIA).
- Climate change: EU H2020 EU-CIRCLE (creation of a pan-European framework for strengthening the resilience of critical infrastructure to climate change, European Union).
- Risk and crisis management: EU FP7 CRISMA (generic crisis management tools for improved action and preparedness (multi-risks, domino effects, etc.), European Union), EU FP7 PEARL (Preparing for extreme and rare events in coastal regions, European Union).