Other group sites
- ANG Artelia Group (United Kingdom): www.austinnewport.co.uk
- Artelia Italia S.p.A. (Italy): www.it.arteliagroup.com
- Artelia s.r.o. (Czech Republic): www.arteliagroup.cz
- Artelia Spain, S.L.U. (Spain): www.arteliagroup.es
- Artelia UK Ltd (United Kingdom): www.uk.arteliagroup.com
- MOE (Denmark): www.moe.dk
- SHER Ingénieurs-Conseils S.A. (Belgium): www.sher.be
- CLI: www.concretelayer.com
CLI a subsidiary of the Artelia group dedicated to marketing patent and trademark licences relating to the breakwater protection technologies developed and distributed by the group, in particular the ACCROPODE™ I and II, ECOPODE™ and CORE-LOC™ licences.
- GANTHA : www.gantha.fr
GANTHA is an acoustic, vibration and fluid mechanics engineering company operating in the sectors of building construction, environmental and industry.
- PCSI: www.pcsi.fr
PCSI, a consultancy specialising in fire safety, is a key engineering and project management player in the construction field.
- Port Revel: www.portrevel.com
The Port Revel centre is an entity within the Artelia group dedicated to training ships’ captains and pilots in shiphandling in restricted waters. It also works in conjunction with the hydraulics laboratory and as a shiphandling skills centre for port design projects.
- Principia: www.principia-group.com
Principia is an engineering consultancy proposing high added-value services for offshore activities (oil, gas, wind power), naval and civil defence activities, and multi-sector risk analysis including the nuclear sector in particular.
- SECOA: www.secoa.fr
SECOA, subsidiary of the Artelia group, is a design office specialising in structural engineering studies and in particular bridges.
- SPRETEC: www.spretec.fr
Spretec is an electromechanical engineering firm, which joined the Artelia group in 2011.
- RFR Structure et Enveloppe: www.rfr.fr
RFR Structure et Enveloppe operates in all the fields related to construction of new or rehabilitated buildings, from their structure to their envelope, adopting a cross-disciplinary and integrated approach.
- AFA Architectes: www.afa-architectes.com
AFA Architectes is an architecture firm specialising in corporate real-estate: the construction, refurbishment and rehabilitation of all types of building in France and around the world.
- Sanae Architecture: www.sanae.fr
Sanae Architecture is specialised in the design of healthcare buildings (medicine, surgery and obstetrics, follow-up and rehabilitation, psychiatric care) and community healthcare facilities (nursing homes, specialist care homes, etc.).
- Syntec-Ingénierie: www.syntec-ingenierie.fr
Syntec-ingénierie is the professional engineering federation in France to which Artelia belongs.